• May 22, 2018: Mississippi State University Agronomic Scouting School
McKenzie Arena, Raymond, Mississippi. Both schools follow the same agenda – event details
• May 31, 2018: Mississippi State University Agronomic Scouting School
Northeast Mississippi Research and Extension Center, Verona, Mississippi. Both schools follow the same agenda – event details
• June 7-8, 2018: Mid-South Agricultural and Environmental Law Conference
University of Memphis Cecil B. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee. The conference is hosted by the Agricultural and Food Law Consortium, which is led by the National Agricultural Law Center. Litigating pesticide drift issues, ethics for ag practitioners and ag tax for farmers and agribusinesses are among the hot topics. For more information, visit National Agricultural Law Center.
• June 11, 2018: Insect Scouting School
Tifton Campus Conference Center, Tifton, Georgia, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Crops covered include cotton, peanuts and soybeans.
• June 19, 2018: Insect Scouting School
Southeast Research and Education Center, Midville, Georgia, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Crops covered include cotton, peanuts and soybeans.
• June 19, 2018: LSU AgCenter Crop Production and Pest Management Field Day Expo
Macon Ridge Research Station, Winnsboro, Louisiana – event details
• June 20, 2018: University of Tennessee Weed Tour
West Tennessee Research & Education Center, 605 Airways Blvd., Jackson, Tennessee. Registration will start at 8:30 a.m. and the tour will begin at 9 a.m. It will end about 11:30. We will have breakfast biscuits available before the tour starts – event details
• July 18, 2018: LSU AgCenter Northeast Louisiana Rice & Soybean Field Day
Colvin Farm, Rayville, Morehouse Parish, Louisiana – event details
• July 24, 2018: Northeast Georgia Row Crop Scouting School
Tri County Gin, Cartersville, Georgia. Crops covered will be cotton and soybeans – event details
• July 26, 2018: Milan No-Till Field Day
Milan AgResearch and Education Center, Milan, Tennessee. Event is hosted by the University of Tennessee. Registration is free and begins at 6 a.m. First field tour leaves at 7 a.m. – event details
• Aug. 8, 2018: University of Arkansas Soybean College
Newport Research Station, Newport, Arkansas. Space is limited, you must register online and no walk-up registrations – event details
• Aug. 18, 2018: 2018 Southwest Piedmont Corn & Soybean Field Day
ASR Grain Co., Shelby, North Carolina. NC and SC pesticide credits available – event details
• Aug. 31, 2018: University of Missouri Fisher Delta Center Field Day (all crops)
Lee Farm, Portageville, Missouri – event details
• Dec. 3-5, 2018: Mississippi State University Row Crop Short Course
The Mill, Starkville, Mississippi. Check back later for more information.
• Feb. 4, 2019: Crop Scouting School
University of Missouri Fisher Delta Research Center, Portageville, Missouri – event details
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Soybean South editor Vicky Boyd at email@example.com.